Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

goals:


Yep, those are the goats that I was talking about in my previous post. Cute, no?

And they are PREGGERZ! I seriously cannot wait to visit the little baby goaties. Soooooo excited!

Okay onto GOALS:

Goals for tomorrow:

- Buy planner
- Mail Jordan's (no, I didn't slip and reveal J., my boyfriend's secret identity. Jordan is my cousin) mix cd
- Check out the HCC gym
- See if Dave's pet food city has vegan or vegetarian dog food.
- Finish homework for for class
- Finalize schedule (decide on dropping or keeping poli. sci.)
- Find books for class online/ buy them!
- Play music!

Goals for this week:

- Bring lap top to the mac store/ buy backup for laptop!
- Return books to Smith/ sell them online
- Sell dvds online

Long term goals to carry out on a daily basis:

- Play a mixture of guitar, piano, uke, and saw on a daily basis.
- Do the touch-typing program for 15 minutes a day.
- MOVE. Do something, anything: walk, hike, run, yoga-out, do weights, jump, dance, hula hoop, etc.
- Buy new running shoes.
- Read a little bit (with college courses starting up this shouldn't be a problem).
- Do more animal rights activism (write, go to events, educate myself through reading and writing).
- Visit with friends often - make it a point to socialize at least every other day.
- Establish a book club!
- Make a new recipe/ try something new every day.
- Communicate; be honest and open with everyone including my parents.
- Reduce procrastination time (blogging, facebook, etc.).
- Reduce and slowly eliminate all negative thoughts, through positive self-talk and by introducing optimism into all areas of my life.
- Quit bitting my nails.
- Learn about/ purchase some quality vegan hair and skin care products.
- Be less critical: let everything be, including myself.

- Save the world.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment